Launching the second year

Summer session abroad, which was lovely in some ways, but poorly timed, came at the end of a long year, and too close to the beginning of the fall semester. Now, I am barely feeling ready for classes to begin tomorrow. Like every other semester, ready or not, its here. Syllabii have been written, clothes pressed, gym bag and lunch bag packed. Its an early night for me tonight, because the first day is likely to be all kinds of stressful for me. I don't handle change as well as I would like to. This is one of those transitions that is likely to be more difficult because of the schedule I have this semester. I've crammed all of my classes into Tuesday and Thursday, so I'm likely to be wiped out by the end of it. At least I can come home and crash on my brand new loveseat when the day is done. I'm finally getting my apartment set up, and it feels good to have decent furniture. Want a peek? This is my new loveseat.  Wishing you all a great start to the new academic year!

No comments: