Multiple writing projects?

Monumental paper has morphed into two papers. I should have seen this coming, but now I have three papers on the chopping block all at once. What to do? I seem to have trouble with the whole multi-tasking thing when it comes to writing. I've always done one paper at a time, even for term papers. Its like get into one thing and then my brain goes into some kind of obsessive mode in order to finish it. I don't do well with two papers at once, but now I have three ideas that are all set in motion and I'm feeling like it is so overwhelming to think about it all at once all the time. Someone suggested a spreadsheet, but yikes, I'm just not that organized about my writing. One at a time is not really an option because there is some time-sensitivity going on here. Any ideas from the blogosphere?

No comments: