switching it up-- sleep stuff part II

Sorry about the lack of posting, followed up with these incredibly boring posts, but I'm really pushing hard on my writing projects, and feeling swamped and sleep-deprived. There have also been other developments that are taking up my time and attention which are unbloggable right now...Anyway, I'm quitting an hour early tonight to give myself time to move into the study to see if I get any better sleep there. I found myself waking up several times in the middle of the night with lights and noises from outside because there is a large window in my bedroom and cars driving by seem to hit my eyes at just the right angle to wake me up. I've been sleeping in this bedroom for the last year and a half, and I've had trouble with my sleep, on and off, for about the same amount of time. Most of my life, I haven't had any trouble with sleep, so I am inclined to believe that this is an environment issue, either that or its an age thing, in which case I am doomed. I've been reluctant to move, because I really like my study as a work space, but let's see how I do tonight before I decide to actually switch the two rooms.

No comments: