Laziness and lists

Another loud neighbor party last night meant I got almost no sleep, woke up with a migraine and a giantic list of things that I don't even want to think about doing, but I'd better get cracking on. So far I've only done some urgent work stuff and I'm way behind on some maintenance stuff. Here's what I have yet to do today:
  • Go to laundromat
  • Vaccuum
  • Bring giant stack o'books to office
  • Make soup
  • Clean out fridge
  • Take out garbage
  • Do yoga
  • Clean bathroom

  • I'll post my progress later tonight. If I get most of this done today I will consider it a decent day.

    ETA: Okay, so laundry's done, trash is out, fridge is clean. No soup, yoga or clean bathroom yet, but I'm pretty happy with my progress. The giant stack o'books will have to go to work with me in the morning, I'll clean the bathroom before I go to bed, and tomorrow, yoga after work, and then soup with a friend who is coming over for dinner.
    I'd say the day's been salvaged.

    2 comments:

    Unbalanced Reaction said...

    Call the cops! It sounds bitchy, but just think how much better you will feel in the morning...

    Or, check with your landlord. My landlord imposed fines on loud neighbors... it definitely helps get people to move! :-)

    AliceAcademic said...

    Unbalanced, you're so right about this. We have different landlords, but I do think the cops should be called next time. I've had this happen far too much.