Go Vote!

Just got my I voted sticker and my dad tells me I can get a free coffee at Starbucks today. So get out and there and vote if you haven't already. Postdoc U. is closed today, for the voting, I guess, so I didn't go in to work. InAdWriMo be damned. I just need a mental health day. After a miserable day in my office yesterday, I need to just enjoy the unseasonably warm weather and take my reading out in the park with my picnic lunch, then have dinner and go watch the unfolding election results at my neighbors' place tonight.

2 comments:

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Wow, I wish MY school was off for voting! :-)

AliceAcademic said...

Hi, Unbalanced Reaction. I know, I didn't really appreciate how having that day off has shifted my anxiety level down (although that may have to do with me trying to quit coffee now also).