Lost luggage

My airline didn't bring my luggage on the same plane as me, even though I was on a direct flight! So, last night, I called their luggage service and I was assured that my luggage would be delivered by midnight. I stayed up late, waiting for it, hoping I wasn't going to have to crawl out of bed to get it. Well, it didn't get delivered last night, and I didn't get to bed until almost 1am. I woke up late this morning with a very unhappy tummy. It seems I got some sort of food poisoning from last night's dinner. So, I putzed around the house in my pajamas, feeling nauseated and trying to do a bit of cleaning. This afternoon, I finally took a shower after my bags were delivered, but I'm still feeling so crappy, I had to cancel my tennis match for tonight, which I was really looking forward to.

No comments: