Eggnog Latte Redux

I've been craving an eggnog latte from Starbucks for a few days, and I wondered about the fat content of one of these. If you don't want this drink ruined forever, stop reading right now. You have been duly warned.

Fortunately, its only available seasonally, and I rarely indulge. I prefer the soynog from Silk, and wish this was available in a Starbucks type espresso drink. But, alas. The marketing geniuses at Starbucks have not figured out that there are health nuts among us who like treats like this once in a while.

Okay, if you're still reading, don't click on the link if you ever want to drink one of these again. So here, dear readers, is the deal.Contents of one Grande eggnog latte at Starbucks. No, tall isn't much better, and don't even think about looking at the Venti version. I feel that craving slipping away very quickly. I'll have to switch to warm cider or something.

No comments: